Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
The creator of these plugins has not shown activity in a while. Posting in this board may not result in a fast reply or a reply at all. [ Read the full Support Disclaimer here ]
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: Wideban  (Read 14263 times)

Offline momoplayer

Re: Wideban
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2014, 09:08:56 PM »
Firstly, it checks IP, GUID and PBID. Then is any of those matches an existing ban, the client will be re-banned.

Secondly, I do not understand what you are trying to do completely. Do you mean that when someone tries to evade bans and is caught by this plugin, you want the plugin to ban them for another 6 months?

cu :)

Hi,
I want it to check Ip,GUID etc. as it does right now.. But if it finds a matching ban it should check how old this ban is (date added). And if that ban has been added more than 6 months ago, the plugin should not ban the client...

Do you understand me?

I want to do that because IP-adresses are changing from time to time and other innocent players can get that banned adresses...

Thanks

Momo

Offline ph03n1x

• Lovers and Haters Urban Terror
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2014, 04:25:09 PM »
ah yes, now I got it..thanks for the explanation. What you are asking requires some code editing. I leave it to the pro coders on the forum to give some ideas..I'm kind of a noob in that area.

good luck!

Offline momoplayer

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2014, 09:28:34 PM »
push
any ideas?

Offline Beyond

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2015, 07:58:17 PM »
Any news on this? I would need this too.

Offline MordyT

• Support Hero
  • Over $300 Donated to B3!
    • MordyT
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2015, 07:40:02 AM »
Any news on this? I would need this too.
You need a python programmer to complete this request. Do you know any?
Help will be given to those with a b3.log

If drop off the map it is due to RL becoming busy :)

System: Python 2.7.3 - Deb 7 - B3 Source Code - 128MB RAM box (rented at $5 a year) - remote MySQL - Remote Web Services

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything