Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Call of Duty 4 (Modern Warfare) / Re: Setting cmd to only one player
« Last post by P.A.R.A.S.1.T.E. on June 11, 2017, 09:48:32 PM »
So, if there any ways to rebuild b3 or modificate or something else?
Call of Duty 4 (Modern Warfare) / Re: Setting cmd to only one player
« Last post by 82ndAB.Bravo17 on June 11, 2017, 05:20:06 PM »
Sorry, that isn't possible with stock B3. All levels greater than the lowest allowed level also have access to the command.
Call of Duty 4 (Modern Warfare) / Setting cmd to only one player
« Last post by P.A.R.A.S.1.T.E. on June 11, 2017, 02:09:04 PM »
Hi all!
I am writing for you to ask for some help
So, I want to know, if it is possible and what is needed to give the only one member access to use !map comand without changing his level
Maybe there is an opportunity to create one more level (for example, 70), which will accepts all 60's level command and will be extended with !map
But level 80 and 90 should not have access to this command, only that member and lvl100 should
What is needed for it?
(we can change b3 version if needed, doesn't matter much)
Regards, Para
Installation Support / Re: Not connecting to DB
« Last post by Pear on June 10, 2017, 03:45:58 AM »
b3 builds the playerlist by parsing a rcon 'status' reply, and it looks like you have something not quite right with rcon:
Code: [Select]
170610 01:23:25	VERBOSE	"RCON sending (188.165.210.64:28960) 'fs_game'"
170610 01:23:26 DEBUG 'Get cvar fs_game = [Bad rcon]'

It looks like you're running cod4x, so that means the problem could be one of three things:
  • Your password is incorrect in the config
  • The password is correct but has a/some special character(s) in it that are messing with Python
  • Your password is shorter than 8 characters
cod4x requires that the rcon password be 8 characters or greater, and won't enable rcon if the password doesn't meet that requirement.

Skimming through your log, once you get rcon sorted you will encounter another problem:
170610 01:23:57	CONSOLE	'4:14 say;2310346613516301602;0;Ryan;\x15!b3'
The cod4 parser will fail to parse clients from a status in the cod4x format. Make sure in your gameserver config you have the following:

sv_legacyguidmode "1"
This setting will force the server to use the 32 character guid in the rcon status and in the games_mp.log
You can then use a cod4x parser to patch certain commands (!unban, !tb) so that they work properly with a cod4x server. You can find one such parser here: https://github.com/ph03n1x9000/CoD4x-parser. Ask your provider if they can provide you with a source install of b3 so you can use the cod4x parser, since it is not distributed with a standard b3 build. Otherwise, you'll encounter more issues when you attempt to unban or tempban players.

Best of luck. :)
« Last post by Whiist on June 10, 2017, 02:35:58 AM »
Now it looks like your FTP details for the log file are wrong. If they are on the same box you may be able to get away with not using ftp to access the game log, check with the provider.

Those two plugins are cod4x plugins, not b3 plugins, you would need to get them from the cod4x site.

And promod has its own issues with creating the log file, if you do a search for promod on this site you should find some details.
Okay.. I think I'm making progress (Needed to add) to my cfg;
//****************************************************************
// logging
//****************************************************************
//Logging
set logfile "1"
set g_log "games_mp.log"
 All looks good for that part however , now it's hitting me failed to Auth :|  https://hastebin.com/upejezusim.scala  

Feels like a wild goose chase with problem after problem :/
« Last post by Whiist on June 10, 2017, 02:05:20 AM »
Now it looks like your FTP details for the log file are wrong. If they are on the same box you may be able to get away with not using ftp to access the game log, check with the provider.

Those two plugins are cod4x plugins, not b3 plugins, you would need to get them from the cod4x site.

And promod has its own issues with creating the log file, if you do a search for promod on this site you should find some details.
Yeah, I just get this anyway when putting the path with no ftp;

170610 00:59:37	BOT    	'Game log /188.165.210.64_28960/mods/smv_promod/games_mp.log'
170610 00:59:37 BOT    'Starting bot reading file \\188.165.210.64_28960\\mods\\smv_promod\\games_mp.log'
170610 00:59:37 ERROR 'Error reading file \\188.165.210.64_28960\\mods\\smv_promod\\games_mp.log'

Going to try with a different mod/default cfg.  As all this is giving me a headache and im not sure if its errors on my part or something else.
« Last post by 82ndAB.Bravo17 on June 10, 2017, 01:08:36 AM »

« Last post by Whiist on June 10, 2017, 12:22:34 AM »
There are 3  possibilities:

1. You have put in the wrong username/password combination or they gave you the wrong ones.
2. The password has a character in it that messes up python (Make sure it is all alphanumeric).
3. They haven't set the db user up correctly.

Also, you don't seem to have a log file set in up in your xml  

<set name="game_log"></set>
[/pre]

Hope that helps!
Hey, So it seemed when my B3 bot was moved onto the same box it corrupted the database/broke something. Anyway, that's all fixed but now i get this in my log;

Had to post to hastebin because too many characters; https://hastebin.com/kuqotepele.scala

Commands etc don't work, I presume because of this :o

I was also told B3 has issues running with Cod4X, which I've found a tutorial on it I just can't find the two plugins that are required;
B3Hide & simplebanlist
« Last post by Whiist on June 09, 2017, 04:02:13 PM »
There are 3  possibilities:

1. You have put in the wrong username/password combination or they gave you the wrong ones.
2. The password has a character in it that messes up python (Make sure it is all alphanumeric).

[/pre]

Hope that helps!

Just set up the game.log now, I'll send in a support ticket to make sure database is correctly done. Password is fine and so is username (It was already set into the xml file & retyped it too..

Will post an update once i find out more.
« Last post by 82ndAB.Bravo17 on June 09, 2017, 03:45:37 PM »
There are 3  possibilities:

[/pre]

Hope that helps!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything